12/25/11

Breaking through the chatter

I confess to impatience with all the nay-sayers of the world that delay, delay, delay doing anything about the gathering storm. I stumbled on this video of a 12 year old girl's presentation to the Rio Environmental Summit. To me, it is clear that the best way to decarbonize our energy economy without going back to a primitive life is to implement a supergrid; that is why this has become my mission. I constantly encounter skepticism based on my pedigree, or simply a disbelief that it is possible for an individual to invent two such critical enabling technologies as elpipes and Ballistic Breakers, which together are the two last major pieces of the puzzle of how to build a supergrid that is practical, reliable, rapidly repairable, and economical. It was equally improbable for Nikola Tesla to have invented the transformer and the induction motor as well. Sometimes, when inventions are needed, it seems like they are simply called forth. I know that I am not the source of my inventions, but it falls to me to nurture them. I pray for the strength to do my duty.


I have so far found that US-based venture capital investors will not take an interest in the elpipe because it is "too big, too long term." I have therefore put my startup Electric Pipeline Corporation onto Wefunderhttps://wefunder.com/elpipes 
in hopes that I can get started on this important (and expensive) development soon. It would help me move this forward if you will "follow" me on Wefunder; I expect the US Securities and Exchange Commission will be issuing rules by May that will allow me to raise funds though Wefunder (this is not legal yet, but by following EPC, you will help move me to the front of the queue when the final rules are announced). 

No comments:

Post a Comment