9/12/12

Leaving for China

Actually, we will spend a few days in Seoul first, with my friend Robert French. He has opened a lot of doors for me and for elpipes around the world. The trip to China is a mix of business and family; I will be meeting my future in-laws in China, and attending the i-Grid conference in Taiyuan, plus meeting my patent attorneys and a few select companies.


I have so far found that US-based venture capital investors will not take an interest in the elpipe because it is "too big, too long term." I have therefore put my startup Electric Pipeline Corporation onto Wefunderhttps://wefunder.com/elpipes 
in hopes that I can get started on this important (and expensive) development soon. It would help me move this forward if you will "follow" me on Wefunder; I expect the US Securities and Exchange Commission will be issuing rules by May that will allow me to raise funds though Wefunder (this is not legal yet, but by following EPC, you will help move me to the front of the queue when the final rules are announced). 

No comments:

Post a Comment