11/19/12

I'll be presenting two papers at EUEC 2013

I will be presenting two papers in Segment D3. ENERGY POLICY (Tuesday, Jabuary 29):


D3.4 ELPIPES AND BALLISTIC BREAKERS AS ENABLERS FOR AN UNDERGROUND SUPERGRID
Roger Faulkner, Founder & President, Electric Pipeline Corporation

and

D3.6 ELPIPES TO CREATE HIGH CAPACITY IRELAND-UK POWER LINKAGE
Joe Corbett, Head of Technical Services, mainstream Renewable Power ltd.; Roger
Faulkner, Electric Pipeline Corporation


I have so far found that US-based venture capital investors will not take an interest in the elpipe because it is "too big, too long term." I have therefore put my startup Electric Pipeline Corporation onto Wefunderhttps://wefunder.com/elpipes 
in hopes that I can get started on this important (and expensive) development soon. It would help me move this forward if you will "follow" me on Wefunder; I expect the US Securities and Exchange Commission will be issuing rules by May that will allow me to raise funds though Wefunder (this is not legal yet, but by following EPC, you will help move me to the front of the queue when the final rules are announced). 

No comments:

Post a Comment