5/4/12

I will chair a session on Smart Materials for the Smart Grid at the i-Grid Conference in China

I have been invited to chair a session at the i-grid conference in China http://www.bitcongress.com/i-Grid2012/ September 23-26: 


发件人: Roger Faulkner
发送时间: 2012-05-03  04:14:03
抄送: Matt Koenig; Ron Todd; li
主题: Re: Reply from WCIG-2012
I accept your invitation to chair Session 208,  Smart Materials for the Smart Grid.

I propose this title for my talk:
Underground High Capacity Elpipes for a Secure, Repairable Supergrid.

I believe the invitation was based on this paper that appeared in the November 2011 edition of the Chinese Journal of High Voltage Engineering.


I have so far found that US-based venture capital investors will not take an interest in the elpipe because it is "too big, too long term." I have therefore put my startup Electric Pipeline Corporation onto Wefunderhttps://wefunder.com/elpipes 
in hopes that I can get started on this important (and expensive) development soon. It would help me move this forward if you will "follow" me on Wefunder; I expect the US Securities and Exchange Commission will be issuing rules by May that will allow me to raise funds though Wefunder (this is not legal yet, but by following EPC, you will help move me to the front of the queue when the final rules are announced). 

No comments:

Post a Comment