7/23/12

Executive Summary: Supergrid Enabled by Elpipes and Ballistic Breakers


Both Ballistic Breakers and elpipes are essential for building a supergrid; Gregor Czisch recently challenged me to create a one page document on this synergism, Continental-scale HVDC Supergrid Enabled by Elpipes and Ballistic Breakers; it is the best yet one-page summary that discusses both ideas, and shows how they twine together.


I have so far found that US-based venture capital investors will not take an interest in the elpipe because it is "too big, too long term." I have therefore put my startup Electric Pipeline Corporation onto Wefunderhttps://wefunder.com/elpipes 
in hopes that I can get started on this important (and expensive) development soon. It would help me move this forward if you will "follow" me on Wefunder; I expect the US Securities and Exchange Commission will be issuing rules by May that will allow me to raise funds though Wefunder (this is not legal yet, but by following EPC, you will help move me to the front of the queue when the final rules are announced). 


No comments:

Post a Comment